Upgrade Your Automic Knowledge
In 2018, many companies will upgrade their V10 Automic software, as this version is not longer maintained. Upgrading from V10 to V12 or V12.1 is a challenging process for all users of the software. Functionality and handling of the software have changed a lot – especially as with V12 the Automic Web Interface hast replaced the Java User Interface. The workshop Automic Refresher: V10 to V12 helps you to know what is coming and how to be prepared. Over the course of four days, you will learn how to find your way around with the AWI, you will get to know all the new features and changes in the system, and you will learn how to make your Jobs and Objects ready for the upgrade.
Smooth Operation after the Upgrade
This workshop is designed for all users of Automic who have to keep their jobs and workflows running after the upgrade is complete. When Automic is being upgraded, jobs, workflows, and objects have to be checked: Will they work after the upgrade? What changes are necessary to make them work?
The four days of the workshop will prepare you for this process and help you to identify all the critical points in your system. And it will give you the tools to prepare them for the new version.
Learn the necessary steps, measures, and risks to bring your working environment up to date.
Get to know the new Features
V11 and V12 have brought lots of new objects and features in general. Some of the most important ones are:
- Automic Web Interface: The AWI replaced the Java UI and knowing how to control it is crucial for operating Automic V12.
- Objects: Several new object types were introduced and some were changed. The workshop will teach you how to best apply them.
- Scripting: There were several changes to AE Scripting and you have to know them to effectively handle the new version.
- Automic Analytics: The one V12 feature everyone keeps talking about. Learn how to get the most out of the new Analytics functionality of Automic.
- And a lot more: The workshop will teach you about ZDU, SLM, CAU, VARA.XML and many more features, that will make your daily use of Automic easier and more effective.
The Content of the Workshop
The Automic Refresher Workshop will lead you through the versions, their differences, new possibilities, and difficulties you should be aware of.
- Learn how to navigate the Automic Web Interface
- Get an overview of the versions
- Practice on a live version with use-cases and hands-on exercises
- Learn how to use the many new features like Actions, the Service Level Management, and Automic Analytics
- Get to know specific features, their limits, and possible risks
- Be prepared for the next Updates to Automic. The workshop also presents features of the future that are on the public Roadmap.
- The Workshop will be held in German.
- If online registration for this class does not work via the link below, contact me
|10:00 – 17:00||9:00 – 17:00||9:00 – 17:00||9:00 – 16:00|